Job ID: 137458
A local turnkey manufacturing facility is looking for a Production Associate to join their growing team!
Your day-to-day as a Production Associate:
- Interpret drawings and identify key components for production
- Package products
- Operate production machines and hand tools
- Produce materials with care and detail, while following safety procedures
Your skill set includes:
- Enjoy an active work day – can bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and interpret drawing specifications
- Detail oriented with a strength in accuracy
- Dependable with a positive demeanor
For immediate consideration for the Production Associate role, contact Del (518-324-3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.