Temporary Packaging Operator
Job ID: 137446
$22/Hour, 1st Shift, Temporary Position
As a Packaging Operator, your experience and attention to detail is imperative to ensuring the quality of our client’s product. Operating in a high-performance environment your role will be an integral part of our client’s growth, as they continue to be an industry leader in nutritional food production.
Your day-to-day as a Packaging Operator:
- Check packaged product and verify accuracy in labeling and packaging
- Operate various packaging machines within established parameters all automated equipment within the department
- Provide written and verbal documentation of completed tasks and quality checks
- Follow all standard safety policies and procedures
Your skill set includes:
- At least 1 year of quality control, dairy or food production, or machine operating experience
- Team oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects and cross training
- Have great manual dexterity, good eyesight, and ability to read and understand production manuals
- Can lift, bend, and carry up to 50 lbs
For immediate consideration for the Packaging Operator position, contact Tyler (802.540.8327) at ETS today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.