Job ID: 137397
1st Shift, Start ASAP, $17/Hour Starting Rate
Our client is a leading retail warehouse based in Vermont and they are looking for an Inventory Associate to join their rapidly growing team!
Your day-to-day as a Inventory Associate:
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing inventory for orders in the picking/packing stage
- Maintain correct stock levels and put away new products
- Ensure general cleanliness guidelines are met
- Lead routine inventory counts in warehouse, resolve discrepancies as needed
Your skill set includes:
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize deadlines
For immediate consideration for the Inventory Associate position, contact the ETS Vermont team at (802-540-1070).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.