To Apply for this Job Click Here
Assembler | $17/Hour
Job ID: 137392
Through creativity and innovation, our client strives to shape a prosperous future. This team is a leader in the design, manufacture and refurbishment of electromechanical systems, and they want you to join their team as an Assembler.
Join this close-knit team, committed to delivering world-class products and engineering services to enable vital transit systems. As an Assembler, your hard work and attention to detail will continue to drive this team, as they maintain their reputation of delivering world class products and services.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- An innovative, responsive and genuine culture
- Ongoing training and continued learning
- Permanent employees enjoy generous benefits
Take a closer look at the Assembler role:
- use impact drivers and torque wrenches to complete electronic door systems
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as electronics testing equipment
- Assemble product in compliance with assembly directions and within time constraints
Who you are:
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 50lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Quick learner – you can easily absorb training knowledge
- Experienced in using hand and power tools
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Cynthia (518-578-2623) at ETS today for consideration. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.