Facilities Attendant | $18/Hour
Job ID: 137383
$18/Hour, Monday-Friday, 1st Shift
Our client is a sports complex in Lake Placid and they are looking for a Facilities Attendant to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Facilities Attendant:
- Clean and maintain facility grounds in a sanitary, safe and neat condition, including housing areas, offices, work rooms, common areas and dorm rooms
- Operate and maintain janitorial and grounds keeping equipment
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with safety rules and guidelines, reporting any issues with maintenance
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a housekeeping, custodian and/or maintenance role
- Thorough knowledge of proper sanitation and safety practices
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Must be COVID vaccinated
For immediate consideration for the Facilities Attendant role, contact Shane (518.323.6813) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.