Job ID: 137370
Our client is an established dairy manufacturer in the Capital Region, and they are looking for you to join their team as Maintenance Manager.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Manager:
- Coordinate the mechanical and electrical needs necessary to support the facility to include support of expense project work.
- Directly supervise hourly and salaried employees assigned to the maintenance department with emphasis on development to further and enhance skill sets.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure maintenance department objectives are met to include projects, safety, quality, cost, and delivery.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years, direct Maintenance Management experience in food/beverage, consumer products, or manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of factory automation to include PLC and HMI programming, Network Configuration, and servo systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Boiler Operation and Steam Generation, Waste Water Treatment, and Sanitary Welding, HVAC systems, air compressors, and electrical preferred.
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Manager role, contact Shawn (518-880-9725 ) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.