Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 137355
Our client is an Adirondack-based non-profit organization that prides themselves on philanthropy, voluntarism, and grant making. This professional, energetic organization is committed to providing a better quality of life for those in the Adirondack region, and they want you to join their team as a Chief Financial Officer!
Your day-to-day as a Chief Financial Officer:
- Oversee the vision and financial direction of the entire organization
- Monitor and manage business accounting procedures and team
- Spearhead project management and overall forecasting for the business, while presenting ideas to leadership
- Build financial models, prepare financial statements, reconcile income and expenses
- Serve as a leader in the business and local community
Your skills and experience:
- Degree in a similar field with experience as a CFO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial management, business analyst and accounting skills
- A team player that embodies the surrounding community and can effectively motivate and inspire others around them
Make your next career move today – contact Kasie at ETS (518-324-3146) for immediate consideration for the Chief Financial Officer role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.