To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137334
Pay Based on Experience
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting, with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies, and they want you to join their team as a Program Manager!
Your day-to-day as a Program Manager:
- Lead the development and implementation of programs, including execution and transition
- Gather requirements, deliverables, and timeframes to meet schedules and budgets
- Create project plans, communicate milestones and ensure resources are available
- Manage and execute a team to complete a successful project
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or similar field and/or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lead a team while motivating and inspiring them
For immediate consideration for the Program Manager role, contact Shawn (518.203.1266) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.