Accounts Receivable Business Office Manager
Job ID: 137305
Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits
Get ready to join a team whose experience and reputation are backed by award-winning service. Our client provides high-tech business solutions to local companies seeking to improve productivity with the latest technology available.
Our client is a powerhouse in the office equipment industry and they are looking for motivated people, like you, to join their growing Albany, NY team as an Accounts Receivable Office Manager!
Your day-to-day as a Accounts Receivable Office Manager:
- Overseeing billing department, specializing in equipment and contact billing
- Maintain high quality interactions with customers
- Assist with cash applications and collections
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Previous administrative and managerial experience
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Accounts Receivable Office Manager position, contact Shawn (518.203.1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.