Job ID: 137299
Direct-Hire Role, $70-$75K Yearly Salary
Our client manufactures miscellaneous paper products and they want you to join their team as a Purchasing Specialist!
Your day-to-day as a Purchasing Specialist:
- Create and fulfill purchase orders, verify confirmations and track processes
- Monitor inventory levels, verify specifications and pricing while recommending alternatives
- Manage payments and shipping processes – resolving any discrepancies that arise
- Collect and analyze data from purchase orders
Your skills and experience:
- An Associate’s Degree or three years of previous experience in a purchasing role
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Purchasing Specialist role, contact Shawn (518.203.1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.