Job ID: 137298
Over the past 45 years, our client has earned a reputation for being the area’s #1 awning provider and supplier. They are looking for an Awning Installer to join their growing team!
Your day-to-day as an Awning Installer:
- Assist in all areas of awning installation, using hand and power tools, while handling all product components with proper care
- Measure buildings to develop specifications and fabrication components
- Assist in documentation of service and installation actions
- Maintain equipment while following all safety and quality standards
- Effectively communicate with staff
Your skill set includes:
- Knowledge of basic carpentry skills a plus!
- Able to bend, squat and lift 50lbs
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Take pride in the company – can represent the company in a professional manner
For immediate consideration for the Awning Installer role, contact Sierra (802-540-8374) at ETS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.