To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137283
2nd Shift, Up to $25/Hour
Our client provides resource management expertise and services to residential, commercial, municipal and industrial customers. They are looking for a Diesel Technician to join their growing team!
Your day-to-day as a Diesel Technician:
- Conduct inspections and diagnostic tests, troubleshooting reported problems as needed
- Correct diesel equipment and vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, and adjusting parts
- Perform regular maintenance, including pre and post trip inspections
- Follow all safety policies and regulations to ensure in the overall reliability of equipment and vehicles
Your skills and experience:
- Have a class A, B or C license
- 1 year of previous experience inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing trucks and stationary equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
For immediate consideration for the Diesel Technician role, contact the ETS Vermont team (802.540.8374) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.