To Apply for this Job Click Here
CDL B Driver
Job ID: 137278
Our client provides resource management expertise and services to residential, commercial, municipal and industrial customers. They are looking for a CDL B Driver to join their growing team!
Your day-to-day as a CDL B Driver:
- Drive in compliance with company rules, applicable laws and regulations
- Perform pre and post trip inspections to ensure all safety regulations are followed
- Follow schedule and procedures
- Travel daily throughout designated territories
Your skill set includes:
- A valid CDL A or B license and a clean driving abstract
- A prior knowledge of D.O.T, environmental, and municipal regulations
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and follow proper safety guidelines
- Can bend, squat, reach and lift materials up to 75lbs as required
- Knowledgeable about regional roads
For immediate consideration for the CDL Driver role, contact the ETS Vermont team (802.540.8374) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.