Job ID: 137275
A top provider of streamlined logistics wants you to join their team as a Warehouse Worker.
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be directly involved in the picking, packing, shipping and receiving for your designated area. You will play an integral role in maintaining the efficient and effective operations of the facility.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Multiple shift availability
- Family oriented culture – Hosting picnics, company trips, catered luncheons and dinners
- On-the-job training
- Permanent employees receive excellent health benefits, 401K and PTO
Take a closer look at the Warehouse Worker role:
- Maneuver large equipment
- Move, stack and organize inventory
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Who You Are:
- Engaged, active and energetic
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Able to bend, squat, and reach while lifting boxes up to 60 lbs
- Self motivated – you are talented at managing expectations
If you’re ready to launch a career with great opportunities, contact Del Rock (518-324-3125) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.