Warehouse Supervisor | 2nd Shift
Job ID: 137266
A world class operation that provides turnkey solutions for the transportation industry, wants you to join their team as a Warehouse Supervisor.
As a Supervisor, your proven ability to manage expectations and oversee operations will help drive success for our client.
Your day-to-day as a Supervisor:
- Coordinate, monitor and manage teams – implementing proper procedures and maintaining workflow
- Select, hire and train new employees
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Prepare and present reports on team productivity and effectiveness
- Ensure quality and safety standards are enforced
Your skill set and experience:
- Can hit the ground running with previous supervisory experience – The right Production Supervisor will have previous assembly experience, and the right Warehouse Supervisor will have previous materials experience
- Proven experience managing processes, process improvement and strategic planning
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field a plus
- Ability to manage a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as critiquing the work of others
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Supervisor roles, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.