Laser Operator/Fabricator | Pay Based on Experience
Job ID: 137252
Pay based on experience, Excellent Benefits, On-the-Job Training
Our client is a custom fabrication shop who strives to provide their customers with creative solutions, and they want you to join their team as a Laser Operator/ Fabricator.
Your day-to-day Laser Operator/Fabricator:
- Operate machines from set-up to shut down
- Maintain accuracy of parts and tooling maintenance
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
Your skill set includes:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written technical procedures
- Mechanically inclined
- Confident measurement skills including tape measure, sheet metal gauge, and dial clippers
- Understanding of basic mathematics including decimals, fractions and conversions
- CNC experience a plus
For immediate consideration contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.