Job ID: 137234
$17.00/hour, First Shift, Full-Time
Our client, a large importer and manufacturer in Georgia, Vermont, wants you to join their growing and trusted team as an Assembler Operator.
Your day-to-day as an Assembler:
- Disassemble, prep and reassemble parts
- Clean, inspect and maintain test equipment
- Perform initial inspection of own work to ensure accuracy, meeting standards, and passing quality tests
- Hit company production goals
Your skills and knowledge:
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Enjoy working as part of a team, and independently
- Ability to understand and abide by strict safety policies and procedures
For immediate consideration for the Assembler Operator role, contact the Burlington ETS team at (802) 540-1070.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.