Job ID: 137233
$19.00/hour, First Shift, Full-Time
Our client, a large importer and manufacturer in Georgia, Vermont, wants you to join their growing and trusted team as a Machine Operator.
Your day-to-day as a Machine Operator:
- Operate machines in production line
- Maintain a professional and cooperative working relationship
- Resolve mechanical and product issues, preventative maintenance
- Interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts
- Assist management team in maintaining quality system effectiveness
Your skills and experience as a Machine Operator:
- Minimum of two years’ experience operating CNC machines, such as lathes and mill machines in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable using measuring tools
- Capable of analyzing and troubleshooting machine problems
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Engaged, active, and energetic
For immediate consideration for the Machine Operator role, contact the Burlington ETS team at (802) 540-1070.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.