Job ID: 137221
2nd Shift, Excellent Benefits, $21 – $23.50/Hour, Sign-On Bonus
Operating in a high-performance environment, your role as a Maintenance Clerk will be an integral part of our client’s growth, as they continue to be an industry leader in nutritional food production.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Clerk:
- Ensure store room is stocked and equipment is available for all teams and work sites
- Prepare order requests from customers, pull items from inventory
- Inspect inventory for damages and provide feedback as needed
- Serve as backup support for multiple departments
- Follow all safety and cleanliness guidelines
Your skill set includes:
- 5 years of previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience operating a forklift
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Clerk role, contact Tyler at ETS (802.540.1070).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.