Production Supervisor | Excellent Benefits, Direct Hire Opportunity
Job ID: 137200
Our client manufactures miscellaneous paper products and they want you to join their team as a Production Supervisor!
Your day-to-day as a Production Supervisor:
- Coordinate, monitor and manage teams – implementing proper procedures and maintaining workflow
- Select, hire and train new employees
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Prepare and present reports on team productivity and effectiveness
- Ensure quality and safety standards are enforced
Your skills and experience:
- Can hit the ground running with 2 years of previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, degree in a relevant field a plus
- Ability to manage a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as critiquing the work of others
For immediate consideration for the Production Supervisor role, contact Shawn (518.203.1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.