Manufacturing Scheduler | Excellent Benefits
Job ID: 137192
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality electrical equipment for over 20 years, and they want you to join their team as a Manufacturing Scheduler.
The Manufacturing Scheduler will plan, schedule, track customer orders, coordinate and expedite shipments.
Your day-to-day as a Manufacturing Scheduler:
- Review all orders daily to coordinate material inventory and plan shipments
- Plan and coordinate orders with warehouse, communicate inventory needs and prepare paperwork
- Schedule and update orders with ship date, meeting customer delivery requirements
- Provide scheduling information and order status to customers, track orders using daily reports
Your skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Manufacturing Scheduler role, contact Kasie at ETS at (518-324-3146) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.