Job ID: 137163
Competitive Pay, Start ASAP, 1st Shift, Forklift Experience a Plus!
Over the last 100 years, our client has developed international recognition within the public transit industry. As they continue to adapt to emerging technologies and diversify their offerings, they want you to help their team grow as a Warehouse Worker.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Worker:
- Maneuver large shipping equipment, and operate automated production equipment
- Maintain inventory and adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Shipping, receiving and forklift operation as needed
- Complete accurate and timely order completion including picking, wrapping and loading
Your skill set includes:
- Active and energetic with the ability to bend, squat, and lift
- Computer Savvy
- Self-driven work ethic with a proactive personality
- Experience operating a forklift
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Worker role, call or text Eric (518-324-3126) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.