Reception/Customer Service Representative
Job ID: 137130
Our client has been operating for over 30 years, and they know how to exceed guest satisfaction expectations. As a dealership company known for it’s family-oriented customer service and technically trained personnel, they want you to join their team as a Customer Service Representative. As a Reception/Customer Service Representative, your team-oriented approach will blend well with this close-knit group of hardworking individuals, contributing to their longstanding reputation of excellence.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Team environment with state of the art facilities
- Permanent employees enjoy generous benefits – including medical, 401K and PTO
- Full-time, day shift hours, with some flexibility during busy and off-seasons
Take a closer look at the Reception/Customer Service Representative role:
- Assess customer needs and suggest products or services
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Ensure deliveries are handled accurately and in a timely fashion
- Assist Sales team with paperwork, emails, filing, faxing, etc.
- Address all customer concerns and questions in a courteous and efficient manner
Who you are:
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as critique the work of others
- Experienced with Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Your keen attention to detail isn’t just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work- you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
- Team player – you are able to work outside of regularly scheduled hours when needed
Whether you are in the early stages of your career, or an established professional, ETS is here to be a partner in your career success. Contact Del (518-324-3125) or firstname.lastname@example.org at ETS for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.