Graphic Designer/Sign Maker
Job ID: 137129
Our client has been operating for many years in our community and they know how to exceed customer service satisfaction expectations. As a dealership company known for it’s family-oriented customer service and technically trained personnel, they want you to join their team as a Graphic Designer/Sign Maker
As a Graphic Designer/Sign Maker, your team-oriented approach will blend well with this close-knit group of hardworking individuals, contributing to their longstanding reputation of excellence.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Pay based on experience
- Team environment with state of the art facilities
- Permanent employees enjoy generous benefits – including medical, 401K and PTO
- Full-time hours, with some flexibility during busy and off-seasons
Take a closer look at the Graphic Designer/Sign Maker role:
- Design vehicle wraps, signs and logos using industry standard software
- Provide proofs and estimates to clientele for approval
- Mask, cut, print vinyl for installations
- Work side by side with the team and clientele to provide the ultimate customer experience
Who you are:
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Cloud, Cut Master, Onyx Rip, I1 Spectrometer software.
- Experienced with the creation and application of vinyl signs
- Experienced with online digital printing
- Experience with construction industry estimations
- Sales/Customer service experience preferred
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work- you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
Contact Del (518.324.3125) or email@example.com at ETS for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.