Warehouse Associate | $18.50/Hour
Job ID: 137128
Monday-Friday, 1st Shift, $18.50/Hour
Are you looking for a great career opportunity where you can leverage your warehousing, shipping, forklift, and/or pick/pack experience? Our client is an industry leader and they're looking to add new members to their team. If you're looking to start a career with a great company, join our client's team as a Warehouse Associate today!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be directly involved in the picking, packing, shipping and receiving for your assigned area.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate:
- Utilize a riding pallet jack to pick orders for shipment
- Move, stack and organize inventory
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Who you are:
- Active and energetic with the ability to bend, squat, and lift up to 50lbs
- Strong reading skills
- Enjoy being on your feet throughout the day
- Have proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
Contact our Burlington Office (802 540-1070) today for immediate consideration for the Warehouse Associate role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.