Assembler | Part-Time & Full-Time
Job ID: 137126
Excellent Benefits, 1st & 2nd Shift, Part-Time & Full-Time
Our client designs and builds commercial-grade home furnishings, and they are looking for an Assembler to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an Assembler:
- Operate power tools and interpret schematics
- Follow detailed processes to inspect, install and position equipment for performance and proper installation
- Perform hands-on functions
- Make minor repairs as required
Your skills and experience:
- Confident with basic hand and power tools
- Enjoy an active work day – able to bend, squat and lift up to 30 pounds
- Dependable with a positive demeanor, able to work successfully in a team environment
For immediate consideration for the Assembler role, contact Gabriella (518-212-7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.