Maintenance Technician – Direct Hire
Job ID: 137121
Our client’s creativity and innovation has continued to impress building owners, architects and general contractors alike, and they want you to join their team as a Maintenance Technician. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair plant & yard equipment
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Report on product quality, inventory and execute minor repairs
- Operate heavy machinery & equipment as needed
- Follow all safety regulations and procedures
Your skill set includes:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar maintenance role preferred
- Able to bend, squat and lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Experience with hand & power tools, hydraulics, pneumatics and wheeled vehicle repair
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Technician role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.