To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 137113
Our client is a leader in instrumentation, electrical and automation services for the oil and gas industry, and they want you to join their team as an Instrument Technician!
Your day-to-day as an Instrument Technician:
- Install, replace and repair electrical systems and related equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Inspect and test operating systems and equipment
- Follow all safety practices and procedures
Your skill set includes:
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Instrument Technician role, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.