Job ID: 137102
1st & 2nd Shift, $19/Hour
A complex concrete reinforcing steel supplier is looking for an Assembler to join their growing team.
Your day-to-day as an Assembler:
- Operate power tools and interpret schematics
- Follow detailed processes to inspect, install and position equipment for performance and proper installation
- Perform hands-on functions
- Make minor repairs as required
Your skills and experience:
- Confident with basic hand and power tools
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team – Dependable with a positive demeanor
For immediate consideration for the Assembler role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.