Human Resource Business Partner
Job ID: 137101
Our client is leading the industry in innovative, fuel-efficient vehicle solutions, and they want you join their team as an HR Business Partner.
Your day-to-day as an HR Business Partner:
- Implement and communicate HR policies and processes throughout the organization, ensuring consistency and alignment with the company’s values and culture
- Manage and resolve employee relations, encourage positive and open communication with all employees
- Continuously improve work relationships, building moral and increasing overall retention rates
- Provide daily performance guidance with organizational management, coaching, career development, and corrective action
- Stay up-to-date with legal requirements, structure, workforce programs and reports
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field, with 7-10 years of previous experience
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- A born leader – can manage a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- Engaged, active and energetic
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
For immediate consideration for the HR Business Partner role, contact Cynthia (518-578-2623) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.