Job ID: 137100
Full-time, Year-round, Pay based upon experience
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual, like you, to join their team as a Salesperson.
Do you have a passion for the great outdoors? Then, it’s time to make Lake Champlain your backdrop and take your work outside, as a Salesperson and water lover.
Your day-to-day as a Salesperson:
- Receive all service and sales phone calls, emails and other correspondence as well as in person
Your skill set includes:
- Self-motivation and detail-oriented – you are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- You can effectively communicate with team members to achieve goals
- Enthusiastic and ambitious learner – you can easily absorb training knowledge
- A natural born leader – you can tactfully communicate with a variety of audiences
It would also be great if you have:
- Strong boating knowledge
- Conversational French
Contact Cynthia (518-578-2623) at ETS today for consideration for the Salesperson.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.