Warehouse Associate | Up to $19/Hour, 1st Shift
Job ID: 137097
Excellent Benefits, $17-$19/Hour, 1st Shift
Our client is a wholesale lumber and building materials company and they are looking for you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate!
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate:
- Maneuver large shipping equipment, and operate automated production equipment
- Maintain inventory and adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Shipping, receiving and forklift operation as needed
- Complete accurate and timely order completion including picking, wrapping and loading
Your skills & experience:
- Previous warehouse experience and/or forklift experience a plus!
- Active and energetic with the ability to bend, squat, and lift
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Associate role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.