Sales and Title Clerk
Job ID: 137095
Full-time, Year-round, Pay based upon experience
Our client is a local full service marina and they’re looking for an enthusiastic individual, like you, to join their team as a Sales and Title Clerk.
Do you have a passion for the great outdoors? Then, it’s time to make Lake Champlain your backdrop and take your work outside, as a Sales and Title Clerk!
Your day-to-day as a Sales & Title Clerk:
- Prepare all tax, title document, and payoff checks for new vehicles and trades
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements, and process payments
- Receive all service and sales phone calls, emails and other correspondence
- Complete and forward titles and necessary forms to the Department of Motor Vehicles
Your skill set includes:
- Self-motivation and detail-oriented – you are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- You can effectively communicate with team members to achieve goals
- Enthusiastic and ambitious learner – you can easily absorb training knowledge
- A natural born leader – you can tactfully communicate with a variety of audiences
It would also be great if you have:
- Strong boating knowledge
- Conversational French
Contact Cynthia (518-578-2623) at ETS today for consideration for the Sales and Title Clerk position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.