Job ID: 137087
Our client is a growing farm looking for a Shop Manager to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Shop Manager:
- Diagnose and repair breakdowns, monitor abnormalities
- Ensure maintenance is completed on equipment and trucks in a timely manner
- Create and organize schedules, records and parts
- Oversee farm labor, providing feedback to management when necessary
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
Your skill set includes:
- Previous machine or truck maintenance experience, with welding or fabrication experience
- Enjoy an active work day
- Team leader – your positive attitude and quick thinking get the job done
For immediate consideration for the Shop Manager role, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.