Job ID: 137062
Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing solutions in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and growth, and they want you to join their team as a CNC Programmer.
Your day-to-day as a CNC Programmer:
- Study work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials and specifications to program machining
- Program manufacturing equipment, verify settings, and maintain specifications
- Identify improvements to increase profitability, reliability, quality and safety
You skill set includes:
- 1 year of previous experience, Engineering Degree a plus!
- Proficient with 3D modeling softwares, including SolidWorks and Mastercam
- Enjoy physical work
- Self motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the CNC Programmer role, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.