To Apply for this Job Click Here
Quality Control Engineer
Job ID: 137053
Our client is an essential business and local leader in the Defense Contracting. With over 80 years of successful design and manufacture of new and improved products by using cutting-edge and emerging technologies.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Control Engineer:
- Host surveillance audits and submit customer required quality documentation
- Work directly with customers to interpret and express direct product related and indirect process needs
- Make recommendation for LEAN process improvement.
- Prepare reports from collected and analyzed data.
Your skills and experience:
- 6+ years of quality engineering experience (Defense Environment Preferred)
- Ability to interpreting engineering specifications, mechanical drawings, and/or electrical schematics
- Understanding of quality management systems including ISO9001 and AS9100
- Preferred American Society for Quality Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ-CQE) certification
- Green Belt certification is preferred.
For immediate consideration for the Quality Control Engineer role, contact Shawn (518.880.9725) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.