Brewery Packaging Operator
Job ID: 137020
Our client is a growing Vermont craft beverage producer, and they want you to join their team as a Packaging Operator.
Your day-to-day as a Packaging Operator:
- Pack and palletize products
- Label and track finished products
- Ensure quality of product, checking for damages
- Follow all health and safety procedures
Your skills and experience:
- Eager to learn, training on new positions as needed
- Enjoy and active workday and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Can effectively communicate and work as part of a team and independently
- Detail oriented – take pride in your work
Contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS today for immediate consideration for these positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.