Warehouse Associate/Backup Driver
Job ID: 137006
Our client is an essential business and local leader in the residential/commercial appliance industry with 50+ years of superior customer service and quality, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate/Backup Driver.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate/Backup Driver:
- Inspect product deliveries for damages and ensure product meets specifications
- Reconcile discrepancies and take corrective action when necessary
- Gather daily order forms to accurately identify parts for delivery
- Move, stack and organiz inventory into the box truck
- Drive and deliver products in compliance with company rules, applicable laws and regulations
- Travel daily throughout designated territory, offloading products to customers
Your skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of similar work experience
- Able to operate material handling equipment and lift up to 100 lbs, Forklift experience preferred
- Experience driving 24'-26' Box Trucks, with a clean and valid NYS driver’s license
- Self motivated – you can manage your own timeline
- Knowledgeable about roads throughout the greater Syracuse, NY area
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Associate/Backup Driver, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.