Client Solutions Manager
Job ID: 136993
For over 40 years, ETS has been setting the standard in the staffing industry. Known for our innovation, personalized approach, and cutting-edge technology, we want you to join our growing team of experts as a Client Solutions Manager.
As a Client Solutions Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment & Placement activities: Source, Screen, and Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with clients and contract employees currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the client solutions manager will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Account Management: Develop meaningful and high-impact relationships with ETS' client companies. Communicate with clients to ensure all of their needs are understood and addressed. Continually evaluate the customer experience to ensure first-class customer service. Evaluate data to understand changing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience is preferred.
- A combination of business development and/or account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for ETS:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE LOCAL INDUSTRY LEADER – For 40 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional and unlimited earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary, generous commissions structure; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With 3 locations in Upstate NY, Central NY and Vermont, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- We are an energetic, passionate team setting the standard in modern staffing
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
For immediate consideration for the Client Solutions Manager role, apply now or contact Jesse at ETS via phone at 518-324-3117.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.