Safety Coordinator | Up to $25/Hour
Job ID: 136980
$20-$25/Hour, 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality plastic packaging for over 40 years, while continuing to incorporate the latest technologies, and they want you to join their team as a Safety Coordinator.
Your day-to-day as a Safety Coordinator:
- Create and implement safety plans, while educating employees on standards and expectations
- Conduct regular safety inspections, comply and assist with the enforcement of company safety policies, and provide recommendations for safety improvements
- Maintain documentation of all procedures, incidents, and accidents that occur
- Conduct regular safety inspections to identify workplace hazards and implement hazard controls before accidents occur. Also, determine whether any employees are using unsafe safety practices and may need more training
- Provide OSHA required initial and annual training to all employees
Your skill set includes:
- Previous safety experience in manufacturing is required
- Using strong oral and written communication techniques for the interpersonal communications required to manage sensitive safety and investigative matters
- Able to excel at following directions and safety standards
- Ability to exercise discretion when involved in highly confidential and sensitive matters
- Strong computer skills, including document, presentation, spreadsheet and database programs
- Self motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the Safety Coordinator role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.