To Apply for this Job Click Here
Welder | Up to $26.45/Hour
Job ID: 136973
Great Benefits, 1st Shift, Up to $26.45/Hour
One of the most responsive and enterprising companies in the custom metal fabrication industry wants you to join their team as a Welder.
Your day-to-day as a Welder:
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Create custom carbon steel and aluminum orders using tig welding
- Operate machinery such as shears, saws, and punch press
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Your skill set includes:
- 2+ years TIG experience preferred
- Detail oriented – it’s not just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Enjoy working as a part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
For immediate consideration for the Welder position, contact Tyler (802.540.8374) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.