Job ID: 136963
Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift, $19/Hour
Our client is a leading sanitation and maintenance company that is dedicated to solving customer’s cleaning product needs. To ensure efficient and effective operations are met, they are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate:
- Ensure warehouse is organized and fully stocked
- Responsible for picking, packing and sorting
- Operate forklift & pallet jack
- Practice good housekeeping and safety skills
Your skills and experience:
- Able to bend, squat, and reach while lifting boxes up to 50 lbs.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Team player – Engaged, active and energetic – eager to contribute and take on changing responsibilities
- Self motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Associate role, contact the ETS Vermont team at 802.540.1070!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.