To Apply for this Job Click Here
Tasting Room Bartender
Job ID: 136873
1st Shift, Weekend Availability, $16-$18/Hour + Tips!
Our client is a growing Vermont craft beverage producer, and they want you to join their team as a Tasting Room Bartender.
Your day-to-day as a Tasting Room Bartender:
- Open and close tasting room
- Help customers select beverages and answer questions, while sharing brand and product knowledge
- Prepare sample flights and pints while keeping assigned area clean and orderly
- Attend to customers, verify identification/age requirements, process payments
- Create a positive and appealing environment
Your skill set includes:
- Willing to get VT DLC serving certification (we will pay for course)
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible, dependable and trustworthy
Contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Tasting Room Bartender position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.