Sanitation Associate | Top Notch Benefits
Job ID: 136871
Outstanding Benefits for Permanent Employees, 2nd Shift
Our client is one of Vermont’s leading specialty food product distributors and they're looking to add enthusiastic members to their team. If you're searching for a great place to work, join our client's team as a Sanitation Associate!
Your day-to-day as a Sanitation Associate:
- Sanitize, assemble and set up production equipment
- Ensure high quality food safety regulations are recorded and met
- Follow all sanitation standards and procedures
- Participate in safety program and trainings
Your skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A quick learner that excels at following directions
- Self motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the Sanitation Associate role, contact our Burlington team (802.540.1070) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.