Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job ID: 136837
100K Flexible Salary, Excellent Benefits
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting, with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies, and they want you to join their team as a Senior Mechanical Engineer!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Design electro-mechanical assemblies for industrial equipment
- Perform analyses to optimize electronic equipment
- Develop custom fixtures to assist in manufacturing, testing or qualification of units
- Coordinate mechanical activities, such as drawing package completion and approval, fabrication, and general product quality improvement
- Prepare figures and designs for presentations and sales contracts, while facilitating high-quality interactions with customers
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an engineering role
- Experience using power electronic tools and high reliability equipment
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Senior Mechanical Engineer role, contact Shawn (518.203.1266) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.