Job ID: 136814
A premier resort and restaurant in the North Country is looking for you to join their team as a Front of the House Coordinator!
Your day-to-day as a FOH Coordinator:
- Create a positive and professional experience for every guest
- Serve as the main point-of-contact between staff members
- Follow instructions from executive and chef teams
- Manage break down and setup of dining area for events
- Ensure high quality standards are met for food and service
- Follow all sanitation regulations, allergy protocols and safety standards
Your skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of wines, ingredients, resorts and restaurant procedures
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
For immediate consideration for the FOH Coordinator role, contact Shane (518.323.6813) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.