Job ID: 136807
$18-25/Hour, 1st & 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday
A hospitality giant in the Capital Region wants you to join their team as a Cook, and further their commitment to providing the highest level of service.
Your day-to-day as a Cook:
- Produces high quality food items ensuring proper presentation, standard portion control, and maintenance of proper serving temperatures
- Utilize standard recipes to prep & cook food, complying with all sanitation and safety requirements
- Process food items, ensuring proper utilization and storage of supplies
- Maintain order and cleanliness of equipment, supplies and work areas
Your skill set includes:
- Able to work on your feet throughout the day
- A quick learner – excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Enjoy creating high quality and positive interactions with others
For immediate consideration for the Cook role, contact Gabriella (518-212-7159) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.