Job ID: 136704
$21/Hour, 1st & 2nd Shifts, Vermont-Based Company
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as a Fabricator!
Your day-to-day as a Fabricator:
- Assist with fabrication processes and loading machines
- Operate forklift to move materials
- Utilize measuring devices and hand tools as required
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area
Your skills & experience:
- Ability to read and interpret written technical procedures and blueprints
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience with various hand and power tools
- Confident measurement skills and basic mathematics skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration for the Fabricator position, contact the Burlington ETS team (802.540.8374) today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.