Assembler | Blodgett Oven Company
Job ID: 136703
$19-21/Hour (Based on Experience), Day Shift, Vermont-Based Company
Our has been a local Vermont employer with a long history of manufacturing high-end commercial ovens and other kitchen equipment. Get ready to join their growing team as an Assembler!
Your day-to-day as an Assembler:
- Perform mechanically and electrical sub assembly
- Select required parts and fasten using appropriate tools
- Run final electrical tests for performance and proper installation
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams
Your skills and experience:
- Able to read and understand blueprints, instructions, wiring schematics and diagrams
- Strong knowledge of shop floor measuring instruments and hand/power tools – ability to read various measurements
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Quick learner – can easily understand and retain information
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
For immediate consideration for the Assembler position, contact the Vermont ETS team (802.540.8374) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.