Shipper | 2nd Shift, $23/Hour
Job ID: 136646
2nd Shift, $23/Hour
Our client is a custom fabrication shop who strives to provide their customers with creative solutions, and they want you to join their growing team as a Shipper/Receiver.
Your Day-to-Day as a Shipper/Receiver:
- Identify and package correct parts for each order, ensuring accuracy of shipped products
- Process orders via software and complete necessary documentation
- Identify appropriate packaging, and create custom packaging as needed
- Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensure cleanliness your area
Your skill set includes:
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of basic math skills, reading a ruler and tape measure
- Ability to understand and interpret directions and documentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
Contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS today for immediate consideration. Already have an ETS Recruiter? Contact them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.